The Junior App Support's main responsibility is to provide application support to the Plastic Bank systems. This role reports to the Global Application Support Lead. This team is actively engaged in implementing new support processes to help meet customer support requirements and satisfaction and provide first class support to both our Web and Mobile applications. In addition, if there are any issues raised by our users, the Junior App Sypport will be the first point of contact.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide first level support for users
• Respond to basic customer queries
• Document system functionalities, user guides and standard procedure
• Create knowledge base notes for resolved issues.
• Liaise with vendors and other IT staffs for problem resolution
• Acknowledge and accommodate incoming/newly created tickets or create new tickets.
• Research, re-create and test issues reported by the users.
• Manage your time to effectively address all of your customers' needs.
• Monitor and rigorously test application performance (Web and mobile applications) in all languages deployed, potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes.
• Actively engage in the teams’ collaboration and brainstorming with Development and other internal teams.
• Accomplish all task or projects assigned by his Superiors
Qualifications and Skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
• At least 1 year experience as an application support or equivalent
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Must be able to work under pressure and with minimal supervision
• Ability to analyze data based on trend results
• Experience in using JIRA and Confluence is a plus
• Experience in Incident Management is a plus
• Experience in supporting multiple application is a plus
• Able to work with general guidance from Business Analyst and Application Support (Lead) and management and, in some areas, may work independently.
• Able work with flexible time
• Able to work in a Work From Home setup
Your application was submitted successfully.